Come see why Origin Food Group is the ideal partner for your growing needs. We are uniquely qualified to help companies like yours bring superior new products to market. Why, because we know firsthand what it takes to build successful brands—delivering innovative products that actually deliver on its promises.
Unparalleled Service & Flexibility
- Broad range of manufacturing capabilities to service our customers, we’re able to adapt quickly to meet a wide range of product sizes and presentations to your needs.
- Dedicated product development and formulation specialist ensure quick turnaround on all requests.
- We work proactively with our packaging, processing and ingredient suppliers to deliver the best value for you.
Complete supply chain solution
- State-of-the-art manufacturing: New 20,000 sq. foot, SQF level 3 Certified facilities in North Carolina. Our facility allows for a wide array of manufacturing, production, and operational capabilities and includes an in-house laboratory and dry and refrigerated storage warehouses.
- Stringent quality control: Strict adherence to the latest manufacturing guidelines like deploying GMPs and an HAACP plan
- Distribution/Logistics: We can also coordinate your distribution and logistics.
We strive to provide quality products and value-added services that support your business goals and exceed your expectations, always. We are well equipped to assist you with all phases of product development including:
Product Innovation & Formulation
- R&D Specialist who can customize formulas using a wide-range of ingredients, including fruits, vitamins, minerals and supplements, plus adhere to strict standards, such as kosher, all-natural and organic.
Marketing & Consumer
- Marketing Specialists who can provide category and consumer insights to further assist your with product and packaging development.
We are always looking for new opportunities to partner with companies that share our enthusiasm for making Americans healthier and more satisfied. To find out more about our contract packaging services and capabilities, we invite you to contact us at 704-768-9000.